The Australian Civil Marriage Ceremony allows you complete flexibility in the way you wish your service to be conducted. You can customise your service by including your own words, vows, poems
I will give you a folder with many thoughts and selections on vows, readings, ring or other commitments to assist you in creating a wonderfully unique ceremony.
Most ceremonies, including the signing, last approximately 20 to 25 minutes. You can make your ceremony as long or as short as you wish.
I will put together an “Order of Service” for you which will encompass the whole ceremony – a very special memento of your wedding day – I can also print
this out for your guests.
The ceremony can be as formal or as informal as you like and can be held just about anywhere you like and at any time that you like. You can choose your own location - at your own home, or one of the many beautiful parks, gardens,
beaches, restaurants, hotels, and wedding function centres available on the Central Coast or Sydney.
I will attend rehearsals at your chosen venue – to ensure you are completely comfortable with the ceremony.
I will attend to all legal, lodgement, registration and documentary requirements.
I am legally trained and authorised to perform and solemnise marriage anywhere in Australia according to the Marriage Act 1961.
My fees include:
- Preparation and lodging all legal documents prior, during and after the ceremony
- A unique ceremony specifically tailored to your wishes
- Several meetings in advance of the wedding to ensure that the ceremony is complete and all legal documents
for submission to the Registrar of Births, Deaths and Marriages are finalised
- A practice run if required
- Attendance at the ceremony
- A personally written and printed Order of Service
- Unlimited phone and email consultation
- A Marriage Certificate with all details expressed in calligraphy
- All reasonable travel time and costs.